Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snicker

Okay so I am going to indulge one of my utmost guilty pleasures - going to one of OM's big get drunk fests, so that I can:

1. Make OM squirm, I have a dress in mind...
2. Meet someone better than OM and may the patron saint of Sbucks have mercy on my soul he better be miles beyond BV
3.Take Ms. J, come on I know you hate our closet case friend OM because he didn't ask you out, but if you remember I asked him out, and I had to listen to stories about unfortunate camp pictures and underwear shots etc. Dude it was all sorts of UGLY, consider yourself one step up the dating scale for NOT doing it.
4. Did I mention I get to giggle inside, which is fabulous, at the site of OM.

PS I'm immature, evil and all that for saying this and you know what? I am fine with that, ya you heard me, I will rest easy that night as long as I avoid the tequila/gin.

5 comments:

  1. I want a full report the next day (provided you're not too hung over). Baby's aimin' to misbehave ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep misbehave is right and as to drinking too much, I've learned that it's not the thing to do at his parties, though he does make really strong drinks. The issue is he invites the same people and they are oddly enough the same people I run into at many not so party locations, like around the hospital, church etc... so I tease OM and be civil and ladylike with the rest. Update there will be most definitely be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry y'all the comment above is me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am there with bells on, partly as you will be to witness His Awkwardness, partly because I loves the pear-flavoured things.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.