Monday, March 22, 2010

I need more hours in today
I wish I had more yesterday
Or last night to dream dreams

But alas time is short, no?

On with Monday, today, now.
Tired, stressed and all that jazz *jazz hands*
Listening to Serena sing about love

Want to hear the Bangles sing
I might just do that soon

However, oh how ever will be
Congratulations are in order US eh
You have joined the "communist" world
May you see beauty in universalcare

For those with hate tinged lips
I plead for peace and discourse
For those who claim their beliefs

He believed peace and not slander
justice, equality, mercy and grace changed
So use not as weapons but
as tools to unite, to uncover

Sing, hug and remove the hatred

Back to work, work I go
Then run, falafel dinner and Math
Yay it is math monday weeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.