Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The List of 29... Dun Dun Dun

1. Apply for Graduate school (write the General GRE and Subject GRE) - I will not dignify this with more than one spot.
2. Dye hair blond and cut short - thinking pixie short but I hate growing it out from that length, it's the devil.
3. Make something with squash blossoms
4. See at least two VIFF films
5. Run 5 marathons
6. Get a professional massage, and no not that kind of massage...
7. Go to The Diamond, try a new signature drink - ie. not vodka based, and if it is gin based I will hand over my Blackberry for the night.
8. For an equal drinking/class experience go here for my birthday
9. Plant a mini garden and try not to kill it
10. Use the word bombastic and/or find someone bombastic and get their number
11. The above will be done at either 7 or Shangra La's bar - which I've been dying to go to... alcohol is a theme here, oops.
12. Dance somewhere - flash mob would be a safe place... I have a fear of rhythmic movement and rightfully so.
13. Have a body part waxed
14. Get another tattoo (I want a really big one, though I will likely settle for something small again)
15. Make homemade marshmallows for Christmas gifts - you better act surprised y'all.
16. Get a short story published... it's in the works, it is I promise
17. Give a random stranger on the T a bouquet of flowers

So I have 11 more items - suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. 6...oh if you only knew my job. Safe to assume you can guess now. haha. Shh.

    13. BRAZILIAN go big or go home. You can do it! haha. You'll get hooked.

    15. Feel like sending some a distance?

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.