Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SBucks in Hand and a Blue Dress at Barefoot Contessa


Make a day better. I have to say this current situation all of a sudden has given me flash backs to 2003/2004 when someone decided that what was on the other side seems greener and then a year later tried to hop the fence. See the problem was Mr. I Play a Guitar and Do Photography while still hot in some ways was still the same broken indecisive person, the same person who couldn't seem to truly understand me, be comfortable with me. So a year later when I gave him a shot, we fought, we fought because he believed he knew me and yet he knew nothing nor was he open to who I was. The situation with OM is the same almost word for word - I wonder if there is a book that these men are following... I think you're hot (but you wouldn't know it because I don't treat you like that) and yet there's this other person who seems to fit my missing pieces better. I am not here to: "complete" someone, to fix someone (there's therapy for that - it's good I recommend it - someone who doesn't have anything invested should be the one to deal with your emotional baggage because my baggage has been unpacked, sorted and cleaned and now I'm good to go forward), to be someones arm candy, to be anything but whoever I am growing into and if I need to I will tattoo that too on my body while I'm getting the rest of my lower back done.
So CC, J and N while three of us are still single I think we've all come to this place and likely will again and again, when it's right it will be right and the rest of the time while they just continue to disappoint we should by no means lower our standards - ya hear!!!

1 comment:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.