Sunday, May 31, 2009

On the Eve

of my possible birthday, I will tell you all I am most undoubtedly a Gemini, I actually had a coversation in the Village with a shop owner who being a Gemini married one and well we had a chuckle about how that was... While I don't believe in my horoscope will have to say I know that there are qualities unique to all of us that seemingly corespond to the times in the year when we are born... but I digress the important part of all this is that I watch "He's Just Not That Into You" on the plane last night, and while some moments were cringe worthy I have to say that there are definite moments of honesty and moments where I have to say I'm just not sure. Maybe that's the point, there is no wrong or right, no rules, exceptions and standard cases. While we would like to believe that it is all in stone, that an arm punch by a male friend/acquaintence will always be an indicator of interest (in OM's case it was), it doesn't in the end mean a whole lot of anything, or on the other end of the spectrum a night of conversing and hug could just mean someone's nice - I know we women would love to have some kind of manual like what Justin Long character's dishes out. Instead I have to agree with Ginnifer towards the end - sometimes it's just about being out there, heart on your sleeve and passionate - you love and lose enough at some point you're going to win. Maybe that's my mantra for this new year, the winning will happen, just don't get caught in the willing it part.

Happy Birthday Marilyn and all the others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.