Monday, May 11, 2009

Pre Writing

I have a paper to write on my lunch break which apparently is now, and I have an email that needs to be sent, but well as much as I was able to get it completely perfect in my brain last night while I was awake for 3 hours dealing with the effects of this round of drugs I'm on. Right now words fail me and I am tempted to just go for it - screw making it coy and a literary work on par with trashy fem lit.

OM,

I realize that this might seem a little blunt, but well I think that's the only way to go given the current situation. While I am fine with waiting for you to feel emotionally/mentally ready to go on a "date date," I am not fine with waiting for something that seems is not going to happen. So here's the deal you're either interested, or you're waiting to see if there is something better on the horizon. There might be someone better, someone who can't cook, someone who is okay with being part of the harem, someone who isn't tattooed and someone who it's going to expect you to get your shit together. You're free to choose, that's the wonderful thing about life - I just want to get that out there before I choose a new direction for myself.

Thanks,

S&P

I have to say writing while listening to Kelly is likely not the best idea, and I know it sounds a little angry, but I feel like given Saturday that I have no intention of even going ahead with any of this, it's all complete b*llsh*t. Either you're willing to pursue me or you're just stringing me along. So don't let me stop you - because I don't think I'm going to give you a second thought if anyone else steps up.

Photo: Fight between the city girl and the country boy, you don't know how appropriate that is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/idathue/2919129508/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.