Saturday, May 23, 2009

According to a Reliable Source

According to the Globe and Mail, it is acceptable, in fact actually encouraged for women to ask men out. Have we gone so ass backwards we have to worry about that now? Next thing I'm going to be the one buying the flowers and the lingerie for myself. Oh wait I have to do that already, so I guess I'm not really having to change anything, but still! Seriously buck up all of you single men out there, while I would like to ask you out, curious things start to happen like with OM, y'all get all scared and worked up after the fact, like your the girls and I'm the guy and well honey that there should not be happening. So while I would like to ask AB to go to the gallery and maybe look a little more intensely at patient boy, I'm not going to, nope you can just stay there single until it means enough to you to get off your ass and change the situation.

So OM, AB and anyone else while you're debating that I have another paper to write and a vay-cay to pack for where who knows what will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.