Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Train Lethargy

Okay so I've written this blog 3 times over and I've decided to scrap it each time and share instead a momentary chuckle from the 50's. So I don't know who this person was - in other words if I did get a name I sure don't remember it, but well he still left an indelible impression. He entered AB and my conversation around the early/middle part of the night - fair enough, I can't even remember how that happened - we talked Youtube and Rocky and something else, and then after I was already getting creepy vibes, I get introduced to his girlfriend - this frail looking, though beautiful, but likely not too self assured girl - whom he proceeds to patronize in front of me. I'm not sure how mocking your girlfriend, nameless girlfriend works in your favor. That wasn't the last time he chose to mock her and her "lame friends." At the end of the night, slightly intoxicated and high the creep vibe came back when he once again injected himself into the conversation.

I had to laugh at it all though to be honest it kind of made me want to slap him. He was about my brother's age if I can guess based on the living at home and the very young looking girlfriend, so even more so, where do you get off thinking that you have endeared yourself in anyway - you're likely chocked full of STI wonderfulness - since I doubt you're faithful, never mind the fact that when a relatively sober (one nursed Tom Collins) is picking up the creepy vibe from an evidently impaired individual - it sure makes you feel lucky, don't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.