Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just so you know

I have this email in my inbox from a person, and it's enough for me to forget my password to log in to the blog, but I feel like I must blog before I read it, I must remind myself why regardless of what the content is that I am going to be the one in charge of the result. This is what I get for being all brave, phish, his silence was SO much easier - I could believe he was a complete tool and now I don't know, I am sure he is... Don't I get the option of calling a friend? A lifeline? A email pre-reader, hey the middle ages spurned the success and or demise of food tasters - there could be a market for email readers. (Deep breath) I am not my relationships, I am me - a person who can define herself and support herself - someone who loves Wide Sargasso Sea almost as much as Jane Eyre, someone who knows vegan cupcakes are better and Chuck and Blaire are so perfectly wrong for each other. I realized walking home along the Drive last night that single or with someone the smell of the lilacs are still beautiful. The beauty in my life will not change with or without a person, whoever the pain can.

I read it and realized something - he is a tool, but well let's be honest he's somewhat of a sane tool - he saved his ass from certain death. So one more in the graveyard and onwards - yikes I'm killing them off left, right and center, the last man standing wins I guess.

1 comment:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.