Sunday, May 10, 2009

50's Have Come and Gone

After getting all tarted up a la Elizabeth Taylor, I spent the entire evening talking to ABIWUOCDIAH (Artistic Boy I Would Under other Circumstances Date in a Heartbeat) and enjoyed every minute of it. What I didn't enjoy was the response when asked how I knew our host - knowing OM is apparently one of those things - he's tolerated, excessive flirt that most of the women know will manhandle them, flirt with them or even possibly have dated his way through their social group. The other thing I didn't appreciate was the rampant heart rate that appeared when he appeared. I felt like yelling at myself, what the hell, why do you feel this way still, after all of this. And so the night in the end went down like this, to use a score card.

S&P = 2 a full evening of awesome convo with ABIWUOCDIAH and looked fabulous

ABIWUOCDIAH - 2 for being plain awesome - helping me up off the couch, warming me outside, and trying to share his birthday cake with me (too much dairy I had to refuse), nevermind the great conversation

OM - 0 for the odd gropey hug, the flirting with everyone but me, the reaction of the girls - but while that should put him in the negative, but gosh darn it he was hot.

3 comments:

  1. did you get a picture of you all dolled up? do you have a digital camera yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a camera - J lent me one - so I have a huge one perfect for food photography. As to the pictures they will find their way on to FB where you can view them

    ReplyDelete
  3. CC I know you would want to know AB stepped it up sort of - we're going to see Transformers when it comes out because we couldn't connect in time for us to see Star Trek - he saw it last night before checking FB... I am sure you're happy we're are directing away from OM... to someone who is well nice, fun and a completely uncomplicated friend. Friends are nice too - I think we know what went down the last time I started watching movies with a guy friend much like AB...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.