Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So...

I have serious work drama swirling about me and it will likely continue for some time so aside from my bi-weekly movie/dinner date with Ms. J, I doubt I'll be dating anyone. Why? Well I don't think me frazzeled/exhausted is a really attractive side - so unless they are running dates it's going to be break time for me...

So on a lighter note, despite my desire to keep myself as annoymous as possible, I'm going to offer this, I think we can play some games to learn more about me - we'll start with guess my job/where I work in a twenty questions format.

In the meantime a sample of what Ms. J and I did to occupy Christmas Eve day, watching hours of SYTCD, sad and beautiful all at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.