Monday, January 11, 2010

N this is for you....

You asked for a blog, and since one of my eyes is only sort of cooperating thanks to some kind of odd systemic reaction... goodness I am wondering if I am past my prime... no worries folks I'm going to be off to the allergist's once I can type out a referral and stamp my boss' name on it...

So courtesy of The One in the Back I offer a quiz of sorts shortened because his was well a little longer than I have time for....

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
MasterCard - still paying off a wedding that never happened and some out fall from that oh bless me

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Someone else's kitchen - as long as you're cooking it's off to a good start

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Never happened - always follow the one drink, one glass of water rule, well aside from the now famous gin incident of September

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never - goodness me, can't dance and I doubt alcohol will help me with that and then combine heels and a bar - that's not good.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs Jiwa

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Running

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A nurse until I realized I could be a doctor - then a pediatric neurologist until about the second day of Engineering Calculus - then the dream was just to survive.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It's pretty, it's pink and it's a day from hell outside - try to balance out the moods

10. GAS PRICES First thought?
I am so happy I don't drive

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you...
Depends - NYC would likely be up there or Portland.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Where did I put the BOSU last night

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Should I leave the heater on?

15. Skip

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathroom

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Prefer a museum or a library - don't get me wrong I like art

18. Get up early or sleep in? Early then nap

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Momo or Aapa

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with someone of the opposite sex? Depends watch a movie or play a board game

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
Well then it wouldn't be a secret now would it...

22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
Hell no, and I better be shot if I am still here a year from now - N you better hold me to that

23. Do you see yourself married in the next five years?
A girl can hope, I would like to be but I've made peace with adopting if it doesn't happen

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
It's all nitrates... sorry not a lunch meat person

25. What do you get every time you go into a WalMart?
It's the hellmouth - I do not go to Walmart, Target-e as we call it up here... only when Ms. J wants cheap booze

26. Beach or lake? Beach, lakes around here are vile, full of weeds though they are lovely for sailing

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Nope, traditionalist in many ways

28. TV show you miss?
Buffy

29. Favorite guilty pleasure
Ice cream - makes me violently ill though so...

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I don't care - I love Dirty Dancing and I don't care what Ms. J says about it.

31. What's your drink?
Black Coffee and Vodka not together though...

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Neither though I am a fan of many other teams and I know that isn't the question

33. Skip

34. Skip

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? In appearance...
Possibly Neve Campbell or so the guy who hit on me during my last date with BV claimed... ah that memory makes me laugh - it made BV even more awkward.

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
Kate, though I have only seen the first season - AB and I hit one of our many bumps after watching the first season on DVD, he continued on without me

37. What do you want when you are sick?
Twilight Saga books and Fluids

38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
No one that I don't stay in contact with now already

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
N/A

40.-43 Skip

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back
Getting engaged... that's obvious though

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
No one, I have my own office, yay me.

46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
Pacifist, all life is sacred

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Dita von Teese

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Skip - to be honest I think that is a weird question

49. Have you ever had to use a firearm?
Note above

50. Last book you read?
Let The Great World Spin

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
No - though I did for many years

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Train somewhere in Western/Middle Russia

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
List is long

54. Number of texts in a day?
Double digits easy, 20-40

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Career - though maybe a relationship would be a better bet given that I don't plan on working in this field for long

56. Favorite Winter Olympic Sport?
Hockey

57. Pencil or pen?
Pen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you !! and by the way Dirty Dancing... Best movie EVER!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on being an Avatar fan and for taking the quiz, albeit abbreviated ;). Sorry bout Question 44...hope you're doing better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for 44, that was a year and a half ago and maybe one of these days I'll post a detailed blog about it. I regret it in hind sight though I know that it was overall a good experience, it got the "I need to get marrieds" out of my system

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.