Thursday, November 26, 2009

Single...

I realized as I crossed the finish line this weekend and more recently as I was trying to figure out who to take to my office Christmas party (still looking for a date - free food and booze). AB is playing the maybe game about the party, and MW is too wilderness boy for the party... I would consider OM if he wasn't well, creepy...

So here's the deal I am not happy with my options. I mean in theory I would be happy with AB if he stopped acting the fool. MW is funny and a good friend and a strategic friend given his job, but in the end I don't think we can gel so that traveling with me to races and living in the city would work... so I am going to be moving forward single? I guess so. I am going to be looking for travel friends in the future - there is a race in DC in March...

I guess what I'm getting at as jet lag is doing bad things to my brain is this whole relationship thing is proving itself useless at this point. Back to that whole happy and single thing...



Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hansme/3644160738/

2 comments:

  1. I'd crash your holiday party, though I'm guessing you are far away from the middle o' nowhere (my location).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, though the same could likely be said for where I am it being more on the edge of nowhere... thanks for the offer though.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.