Monday, November 16, 2009

Tagged...

Therapeutic Ramblings has tagged me to reveal 10 facts about myself... I don't do facts, y'all should know that, I've got a secret or not so secret identity to maintain... but in the spirit of the events I will participate truthfully*...

1. I will always text rather than call, I hate using the phone other than at work - AB and I don't talk on the phone unless it REALLY requires it.
2. I've been to the vast majority of the western states via bus and train...
3. I hate Las Vegas for it's wasteful food portions, and the inability to find healthy food options...
4. Vegan for 2+ years would go back in a heart beat if it didn't make me a dating leper
5. I have a huge girl crush on Dita
6. I love the words: cheeky, corruption and sea hag
7. The name of the ex fiance is the same name of the first boy I publicly liked - bad juju name
8. I don't drive, I do not have a licence - for environmental, social, financial and personal/practical reasons
9. I don't carry anything other than an oversized designer handbag, especially not luggage, as I informed the nice young man at the local sports co-op... kind of cute in a I ride mountain bikes kind of way...reminds me of a nice Dr in Engineering boy I liked in high school who loved mountain bikes, he also likes tall waif like blonds (not at all like me in case you are curious)
10. I do not like Floridian water, say what you want, but it's so salty and warm in a pee'd in the pool like of temperature

My addition...

11. I used to and still love to sing this song, it's my early friendship with HSBFF bottled in a song, but note I will NEVER sing it solo in public, though put it on in a car, and well... it might happen



*everything can be qualified of course but these are definite truths outside of the disclaimer - crazy...


I would like to tag - Advice from a Single Girl, Ms. J, L and CC

2 comments:

  1. Vegan....dating leper...yeah.

    I was involved with a girl who was a veggie, but I didn't know...so we went to a great seafood restaurant for v-day. Her best friend couldn't stop laughing after he heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not necessarily - but true about the veganism, there are always ways around it - comes down to why you choose it - I did because I felt better not eating food that make me sick like dairy, eggs and meat. In the end there are always quiet and graceful ways to get around situations though

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.