Saturday, April 03, 2010

*Sigh*

I caught a few good smiles from a poster boy (hopefully man) for eastside living, so while I nosh on my GF pizza with goat milk mozzarella, I am trying to figure out the perfect bite sized I Saw You.  Yes I know what the hell?  Well see here is the deal.  I have nothing to gain, and possibly nothing to lose but hell why not?  Those shitastic odds have never stopped me in the past.

You: Dark rim glasses and a great smile
Me: Dark pink coat, brunette hair
Where: Whole Foods
When: Saturday afternoon

I know it's so thrilling, but hell I don't know what other jazzy info I really need to add.  So there you go folks.  Still throwing myself out there.

The rest of the weekend will be devoted to sleep and hopefully study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.