Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fear Not

I have tried to write this blog a few times, and it might just be the sleep deprivation or the residual smell of the hair spray that is killing off every last non-hungover brain cell.

The night started off funny when while waiting for the T an over social 30-40 something man asked if we were a couple because we looked fabulous together.  AB promptly answered we were friends and just going to a party.  The night progressed - it was slow for the most part though - in the end there was far to much in the way of gin happening.  We all know that gin is my arch nemesis.  So while AL tried to get me drunk AB and I spent the vast majority of the evening talking to other people.  At the end of the night AL managed to get us on the last train into town and AB near pass out drunk.  At that stage despite how I felt, it wasn't worth anything as no girl of even relativley sane mind wants to know that the only reason he kissed you was because he was drunk. 

So in the end it was a decent party and nothing happened.  Honestly my only frustration is I need to learn how to successfully hail a cab - I waited 30 minutes for the last bus out of the downtown and that just doesn't work for me.  This has become my mantra as of late - especially as I look towards next weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Did you find shoes? Oh and I got an email hey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with the all black look, which was fine because I had to take my shoes off, which I thought was weird but whatever. In the end I chose to spend money on an up do and new work shoes and clothes instead - oh and red lipstick from MAC. A sort of moving forward wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All black is always a timeless classic.
    Why did you have to take off your shoes :S
    How was your hair done and I wana see pics of the new work clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.