Tuesday, July 07, 2009

3 Blogs in One Day Means S&P has better things to do

But can't figure out how to get her brain to work on the important issues, like world peace, seriously that's on the agenda. So as part of that mission, I need to put some of the worriers out their at ease, V had questions and here are the answers:

1. No I have not had the talk with AB for whatever reasons I am holding out having the talk, be them purely being scared shitless to or just letting whatever happen happen, because hell if I have been successful at throwing the multitude of signals out there, and getting nothing in return, that's likely because well there is nothing one way or another, however you look at it, or ya anyways... a girl can still hold onto a sliver of hope that that isn't the case, and the DTR sure is going to squelch that sliver...

2. Why give BV false hope? Because I believe the world needs me to, or so I plan on convincing myself, and who knows maybe he'll surprise the hell out of me - while I doubt it, we all can learn something no? So torture or teach (not that I have much more to give than my year or so in the best therapy I can't really afford) that is what is going to be happening. In the end he is the curious combo of great on paper and shitty in real life - the opposite to AB, who is great in person and on paper, well that's where things get dicey.

3. Vote - New person onto the island, someone anyone, is there a new cast away and preferably not someones recent cast off available? I can handle three, no?

3 comments:

  1. Ok. Seeing as you wrote this to put my mind at ease :) I will finally grace your blog with my very first blog comment ever!!

    To address Question #1:
    Good. I agree with you here...seriously...the best thing to do is let whatever happen...happen. If as you say you have been throwing all those hints out there, and getting nothing in return, then you can only imagine right? But as you say, that doesn't necessarily mean giving up just yet. Which is why letting things be and seeing where they go is, in my opinion, the best way....

    Question 2:
    Well. You say we can all learn something...but if you already know what it is you are going to learn through this, then are you necessarily learning anything? Tell yourself honestly. If you met another BV (i most certainly hope my initial has a place in the name of the next boy) and he turns out to be the same 'great on paper, shitty in real life' kinda guy, would you just get rid of the complication while you had the chance, or would you continue to hold out the fishing line and see if he takes a bite? Or is it the other way around?? Is he holding the fishing rod? Sorry for the fish analogy, I've been on this weird nature kick lately...

    I think there is no need for anyone to vote here...you know what the answer is....I'm sure you could handle three, but you wouldn't have to if he was both good on paper and good in real life.
    Whoa. I should write my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all YAY comment -

    As to question 2, I've considered the whole who has the rod thing - to follow your analogy, I think it's up for grabs, I guess I want to be fair, sure it was a shitty date, but we all have our shitty social moments - like our inital phone call - I can't say I was even remotely graceful. I usually go for the good on paper shitty in life kinds, BI know's that he was so so on paper and great in life, either way, it doesn't work in the end though. I know what you are getting at, what am I going to learn? I think I'm going to learn how to get what I want. In that next time I am going to get my decent hug and I know that I'm going to learn how to guideline him - no 8 hour dates, one activitish type date, and so on.

    Yep so I decided to sort of add another one to the mix because well given his connections, I could be busy for a while after I figure out to weasle into that social circle. Let's be honest - no one's a real winner at this point, BV isn't, AB is sitting on his ass, and so we add NNBFMCD, New Neighbour Boy From My Chemistry Days...

    In the end damn it AB get your shit together, please!

    Yes V the next boy will hopefully have your name in there too and yay to the blogging too - I actually have another event I may be dragging you to - concert where there is this drummer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I didn't realize you'd replied...I wasn't made for this blogging business.
    Anyways, I would be more than happy to take on some of your drama...my life (besides work) is incredibly dull at the moment.

    And if it involves music than of course i'll be there...maybe there will be a cute band member;)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.