Monday, July 06, 2009

Of All The Things


Swirling around in my head, the biggest one is do I really have to? Not in like do I really have to work today, because honestly I don't, not because I worked all last week or that my staff aren't here and I'm stuck doing their jobs or that I just feel bitchy today and answering the phones prior to a full moon is going to leave me at my wits end... not quite the primary issue. Sure I even have issues about trying to tie up the lose ends and prevent any possibility of AB finding the blog and so on and so forth, since Ms. J actually has me worried about that now, considering BI found me (but then again I don't think that's ever been a problem for you - hunting me down).

No the grand issue of the day, of the next few days until it gets vetoed or intentionally forgotten is this: Ms. J believes the grand time has come for the DTR discussion with AB. Really? That strikes a serious fear into me, I mean you pull out that shit and they bolt and then what? I mean I guess I really like AB, goodness me, what kind of a hole am I in now? Apparently a once a week activity (since the first week of June) involving one or more of the following: sharing a food item, having dinner together, watching a movie together, long walks and going to social engagements together amongst other things small is pushing the limits? I guess. Because if we look at it this way, add the gushy hand holding and all that, and you get a dating couple. But there lies that line in the concrete - that hasn't happened and so as far as I'm concerned we can leave things here. However, the downside is this, let's be honest I have more chance of owning a pair of Louboutin's in my lifetime than AB deciding to DTR things... so let's confirm this back and forth Gemini moment we've had here-Am I wasting my time, my one + night(s) a week or what have you? And should there be a DTR or move the hell away from it all?

Epilogue-ish:

Why are ex's important - like CEF is as good as never existed for me but apparently he's a freaking issue for AB and BV, especially AB, why the hell do you need to know the details? And secondly I think my wardrobe has bad juju - seriously I wore the exact same outfit for BV and AB and the same but different for AB and OM and both no goes... shit really to it ALL...

I am going to hit my head on a my desk a little while and visit the liquor store tonight - who needs food really, when times are like these and they shouldn't - that horrible horoscope dribble says the planets, stars and their paychecks are all cashed and my future is apparently rosy...

5 comments:

  1. Lol, track you down...it's linked on your facebook page silly...it's not rocket science :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why it isn't there anymore, and I love how you skipped over the actual issue in the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. like want to offer your advice on the vague details posted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya, well, at the end of the day it's all about what it's worth to you. If you need to know what the relationship is, then you need to know and the possibility of losing what you do have is worth it for the potential that could be...but if not, then don't and just let it play itself out...either way you probably lose sleep, but going with option A will at least let you know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess at the end of the day I feel better waiting, sure there are times it annoys me to no end, but in the end I guess I'm just willing to take the whole process as a learning experience in having any form of relationship. So plan A isn't going to be happening for a while... especially since he's still holding my tupperware hostage - I'm waiting for my cookies

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.