Thursday, July 09, 2009

Somedays I wish I could deny my heritage

And just slap a boy or two into their senses. AB and BV are either close to 30 or older than and while I will give grace to AB who has in fact had a long long term relationship, BV has not. Both are acting the fool as I've heard it said around here, and I for one some days can't stand it. But hey, maybe I don't have to deny my pacifist upbringing, I can maintain my passive aggressive nature and see what NN has to offer me in the way of contacts and so on and so forth. Now I guess this where I am suppose to introduce NN. I met NN in my second year of school - NN was dating a friend of mine, and I was dating their friend - we were like a small happy inbred family sort of set up as only small departments can produce. NN and said friend went sour in a big way, the kind of I switch your distilled water for ether kind of sour... and I heard it ALL from her side, to the point where I couldn't look NN in the eyes for years. Well now that years have past and I know that we all see things uniquely, I figure what the hell might as well get to know NN. Note NN is not a dating person - it's not like he's sloppy seconds or anything like that it, it's just um no, it's too weird given the history of everything, it's not that he isn't cute, and it sure isn't because he isn't fit, funny or very educated (read PhD), it's just that isn't something I am prepared to touch with a 50m pole. HOWEVER, NN has some really quality friends, and hey given that he's a neighbour will be a good cross contact for both myself and Ms. J - yes honey I am also doing all this crazy shit for you too, I figure we can both increase our social circles - divide the labour and eventually we both win - no? Anywho's there is my mental burp for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.