Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Aww Hell No

Of all things, I have found myself in the awkward pseudo GF role, okay so I was fine when it was just AB and I doing things, or a large group, but we've been socially paired off as of late and I'm about to smack my head against a wall until this is all over... Like last night, he's going out of town and had some "friends" (two other guys + his roommate) over for dinner before he left for a while today, and ya AWKWARD... For the love of Peter, Paul and Manolo Blahniks how did we get here... really aren't we breaking some kind of social etiquette? To be honest I'm starting to feel like a cad myself, seeing BV who I know is actually interested and spending time with AB with whom I'm developing the relationship in mid sentence if you want call it that...

That's it, I've had enough. I know that I will likely have to keep repeating that over and over and over again to myself. Because at the end of all this I feel like my brain is rotting and I'm being reduced to something other than myself somehow unbeknownst to me

1 comment:

  1. Like your blog, so nice that someone who has chauffeured vehicles like you do maintains the common touch.

    For the part of your ouevre that is not written with tongue planted firmly in cheek, I thought you should read the second letter in Carolyn Hax's column today.

    Doesn't want to paste in, so google
    carolyn hax wedding season

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.