Saturday, July 11, 2009

So This DTR we've been talking about endlessly

I figure I might as well give it some theoretical consideration no? In the sense of what really needs to be said?

Hi AB (or more appropriately his actual name), given that we've been spending more time together, I felt that there needs to be some form of clarification on the dynamics of our relationship. Basically I'm "dating" others, but basically the only person I want to date is you and I figured you should know that because while I would like that to be the case I'm not going to wait around biding my time to find out you have no interest in me.

Thanks, S&P

Short and sweet no? Though I have to say one again I feel like this is all wholly unnecessary. As it's been 2 days since we've had contact and the next event is a group movie activity, I don't see myself as near the top of his list of important people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.