Saturday, July 28, 2012

Random Question

I have a question for you that has nothing to do with men... surprised?

We are in the middle of summer and I am in the middle of training for a marathon.  That being said I am not my once trim vegan self, and while that's good because I'm not focusing my OCD on my body and eating, as well as having a body now with a chronic condition that won't let me do that even if I wanted too... well my question.  What do you think of women who run in a sports bra and shorts that don't have amazing abdominals?  I have been trying to figure out if I can stomach the idea (sorry for the pun), as I'm putting in 10 plus mile runs at a time and in high 70's temperatures I feel well like a sweating machine...

Comment a way.

3 comments:

  1. I say do what you want! You are only as beautiful as you feel and as long as you love yourself and your comfortable with your skin and clothing...GO for it! I've seen 400 pound women in bikini's and I was like wow good for her I'm glad she loves her self. Anyone who says other wise is not secure with themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear what is comfortable. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see someone running, I just generally look at their form and gait (like, boy, they look like they're tired, or going hard or whatever) When it's hot, I kind of expect people to be dressed in less and so I say if you're exercising, you're awesome! For some reason, guys who run with their shirts off bug me more than girls with just a sports bra. No idea why. I guess I just figure the guy's showing off or something. Go for it, run if you want to how you want to!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.