Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Things that make me smile...

I'm having a little emotionally bumpy week (for lots of reasons) but fear not it is on the upswing.  I have decided to embrace the changes - the life and hair changes - goodness I think I should have done this whole hair thing on impulse and not after dwelling on it for months.  The best way to embrace change is with something new - like new shoes.  And shoes are the best thing for making me feel better - Ms. J actually has many pictures of me in NYC gawking at shoes in window displays.

Drumroll...



Yes it official I have had enough of winter - bring on the skirts and the cute shoes.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Enough of winter!!!! Ahmen!
    YES bring on the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it hasn't been hard or long, but it's just blah, I want sun and warm and green grass and all that loveliness that is spring

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.