Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Reminder

I had a little heart stopping moment today - it was my own silly fault.  See I Google CEF every 6 months or so, it is my way of doing a quick scan of where he is at - location wise and mental health wise - if that is readily available.  Yes we do have mutual friends but out of respect to them I don't ever ask about him.  They don't need to be in the middle of the drama - they weathered a pretty nasty storm from him after break-up.

So all looked normal today, except he's on Twitter.  #)$^)(@@^$$_@)#%% and other words was all I could think of in that moment.  Why had I not considered that he would use Twitter.  He on his own would never find me on Twitter - I have kept things as vague as possible and I use a different email.  However, given the combo of people I follow and vice versa it wouldn't take stalking me that long to unravel almost three years of work to hide myself.  The Interwebs are too damn small.  So I protected my tweets - that will help eliminate the possibility and deleted a few tweets that were location specific, in theory.

You are likely going to ask why no restraining order?  Why?  Well he has not contacted me or my immediate family since Dec 08/Jan 09.  As long as that remains I have some security - most of what I feel is fear.  I know that regardless of how much therapy he could have had post breakup (and I know he hasn't from what I have been told about his current-ish behavior), he is not a nice person.  I am not hard to find - my name is the same, my address is the same - I just don't want him to show up on my doorstep one day.  Restraining order or not, it's not going to stop him if he chooses to do.  So let this be warning to you ladies, first sign of dual behavior, run.  If he's one person to his family, a different to his friends and someone else with you - the likelihood is that person he is with you is not going to be fun by any means.

1 comment:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.