Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Soundtrack at the Moment

I love music.  I may not love all the same music as X and vice versa - but I think it is fair to say we both consider the presence of  a musical soundtrack in our lives.

The songs getting high rotation right in my brain right now:

Don't You Wanna Stay - Why? I have to confess love the sound of both their voices, and together, well honey - don't you wanna stay? I do.

Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not? - Song lyrics that sound better as song lyrics than as a conversation are always good.

Dance Me to the End of Love - it's the Civil Wars, enough said

What Do You Want? - Reminds me of AB, it is actually one of those songs that sounds better as lyrics than as a conversation - a conversation I should have when he decides to drop in next time regardless of whether he is sober or not - even though the song isn't completely relevant at this time.  If you're wondering who the lady is, it's Rachel Bradshaw.

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking? - Song makes me smile and also makes me self conscious as I've been pretty much living alone for the last year - I think I have some interesting habits - which is one of the many reasons I don't like living alone, I think it would fully develop L's penchant for stripping the minute she walked in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.