Sunday, February 06, 2011

Epic Hair Cut of 2011

Saturday is D-day and I'm getting nervous - I know it is just hair - but well it's been a good year and a half growing to get to this length.  Funny thing is I saw my other PU for the first time in a long long time and she said she actual hates the dark and the long.  Huh.  Funny Ms. J is fighting hard for long and dark...

So I am going to let you all weight in on the length option:

While I do love the one on the bottom - that hair cut will be quite frankly a NLLL to grow out, the one above not so much.  They both have bangs which I know will make X very happy....

So what is your opinion - I have been red, black, brown and all lengths from short short to butt length hair - so I could keep growing, I could dye it another color, or I could go for the big plunge considering I seem to be all about making those kinds of changes at the moment.   If need be I will try to load up a picture of myself currently before the big cut.  I do promise a before and after on Saturday for sure - fear not.

4 comments:

  1. the FIRST ONE please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the second one, very clean and sophisticated. N

    ReplyDelete
  3. CW and J also sided with you N when I showed them the options at work yesterday - we've got lots of votes for that one - it is my preference for aesthetic, I'm going to see if D can make it just a little longer so I can avoid the nasty mid head grow out spot

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.