Friday, December 24, 2010

Soo it must be Christmas

I feel like I've been run over with a semi or a commuter train or something - you get the image. I have been awake since 6 and so tonight I got a grand total of 4 and some odd hours of sleep.  I wasn't at AB's party - time just got away from me, tis the season.

Hopefully I will be able to get a nap in today - I really will need a nap.  There is lots I need - I needed that massage I had to reschedule yesterday.  I need to not be sitting in front of my laptop while all my laundry is in piles or going through the machine.   Oh well I feel like there is something I should be saying but I cannot form into words -  thoughts about how complicated men are (AB and BB) about how complicated life is, and the joys of this season....

I have to say this is one of my favorite holiday songs (yes it is a cover and it might be perfect - but that is what I love about the song the message isn't lost) - the original song is here :



And now the requesite Florence + the Machine Song:

2 comments:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.