Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Eww

I'm camped out on the couch, starting to pray that I can get back to running, but alas the joy that waits 28 days give or take has decided to sidetrack things.  If I'm trying to avoid being washed away in the inches of rain and the wind storms, then it something else.  And at the same time trying to convince my PMS brain that there is nothing in the house - seriously nothing - well that it wants - I stopped buying flour and bread products about two months ago as part of my anti-candida kick, I am GF/DF so chocolates and the like aren't in my house... but it doesn't mean that the sight of them isn't causing me to lose my head.  I must survive, the pain of gluten is a pain far far worse...

2 comments:

  1. I know GF, but what is DF?
    Lay low, rest.. you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dairy free and I'm also SF most of the time...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.