Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ready, Set, Christmas!

Christmas can start now.  Well I actually started it on the weekend when I was procrastinating from my paper - the cedar door bow and lights are up (about all we have room to put up or store), the Christmas list is being fashioned and the work Christmas business is almost done - sweet Baby Jesus I'm so happy.

But of course this isn't a simple Christmas - my PU has started dating, while I would like to tell him to finalize the divorce first, I know he's been living alone for almost 3 years, so whatever.  She sounds nice - Catholic high school principal... so anyway there was this part about me not wanting to go away this Christmas, I think I do, someone want to take me in?  As long as you live in a climate similar to my wet coast one I'm good...

But you will be proud of me - seriously Ms J and I are throwing a New Years party - how's that for planning ahead - woot us, but even better I opted to not invite AB at all.  Yep even though I know he'd likely not come, I figured it was high time to start leaving him off the party invites.  AND I replaced him with an invite to Mr. Bombastic - ah what the hell.

So it will be a Christmas season of change, I'm down with that, as long as someone make a pass by with some mistletoe.

Photo: A gorgeous pair of pumps I'm only going to look at - because I don't need anymore - Ms. J thinks they're hideous, I guess she's not getting them for me for Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. DOOD. You did not tell me you are up for going away now. We will make room for you at the Inn. Come!! I will come back to get you if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.