Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Lord

My last building Christmas party was not a disappointment - sh*tfaced-ness all around.  No I didn't do that - there was no gin to be seen so no one got lucky.  After my first two champagne, things were getting tipsy and then followed with a glass of white wine at which time well I would have said yes to just about anything - so I cut it off there.  But others didn't and at the end of the night - the wine was flying and so were comments that even drunk I doubt I would make.

In the end, the big surprise was showing your cleavage and doing your own french twist - not perfect but pretty damn good ensures that no one, not even a bitchy wife of an owner makes a comment about why you're single.  Well actually the drunkest at the party did ask.  And I told her the truth - figure you might as well - I told her I was seeing someone - actually no I didn't because that's a lie.  I told her (as I am sure she would have remembered if she wasn't drunk) that after being engaged to CEF and the joys that brought - that in the end I would rather be single than have a douche on my arm.  She surprisingly didn't accept that - should have gone with Option A... But alas she was drunk and I can pray she remembers nothing.

As for me the carriage has become a pumpkin and the dairy I consumed has decided to curse me out so I'm off to bed to pray that the pain ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.