Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pour Me a Drink...

and then pour me another one.

I don't know if it is the epic to do list I have set before myself to do in this between semesters time, the full moon (crazy at work) or the fact it still has been too hot to run and I'm getting really soft and bitchy.  But this week has made me want to turn off my phones, pour a large glass of something strong and hop in the tub and shut out the world. 

As such I will not pass on my cranky/stressed self on to you but I will share this lovely lady.

2 comments:

  1. Easy on the liquor, Victor. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not running = SnP has sh*tty night sleep, continue this cycle with the noise of the local 2 week fair and SnP gets really no good sleep - just lots of tossing and turning.

    My boss is leaving for almost all of September and so things are a little crazy around here - he's overbooked, behind and combine that with last minute OR changes due to understaffing of the anesthesiologists and all hell is breaking loose on the work front. We also have major drama coming on Monday - high profile and not in a good way person requires we lock down and clear out and I'm the one responsible for ensuring the building is safe without saying more than I am legally aloud. BLERG

    Life - I have the house to myself this week, I hate sleeping alone, I mean I know I sleep alone, but I hate being completely alone - this is when a cat would be wonderful. But that isn't all that crazy, the house needs a massive scrub down/organization time, I have ID to get, and all sorts of other little projects.

    In all it's become a where do I start kind of time.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.