Thursday, August 05, 2010

Cruel and Unusual

I have to say that the whole construction of the sinuses/sense of smell being wired direct to the brain is really unfair.  Why?  Well despite the lovely memories that it can bring back, it can also bring back annoying ones.  Case in point, last night home from work on a jam packed express bus.  Full bus, flesh to flesh, and the dude I am fusing backs with smells like AB.  I know he has a common scent, but it isn't that common.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be wedged up against someone who is unbeknown to them bringing back a flood of memories.  Though on the positive side of things, it hasn't made me want to text him, nor has it motivated me any faster to finishing off that online profile.  Maybe I am not all that interested in dating at the moment, or just not interested in what I see.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/steviebm/128505869/sizes/m/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.