Thursday, October 29, 2009

Type Me

It is becoming apparent that as we (those I am around) age we seem to become more set in our types... since when did we even have a type?

I mean I know I seem to attract severely broken/commitment phobic men BI semi excluded, the rest definitely fit in there. Which is funny considering Ms. J recently phrased something I've heard several times before, I'm intimidating. AB says no, I don't know if AB has seen me angry, I am sure he will some day... So if that is the case why to I seem to find the ones who aren't prepare to fight me? Not like combat, I'm a pacifist, but I think you know what I mean...

Enough with my type issues, AB likes a certain type, BI likes a certain type though his partner doesn't have that aspect, and so on... so do types really matter? Can we break them? Or in AB's case is he destined to forever pick women who are ___, well I couldn't go and tell you know can I? What? And reveal my secret identity? Let's just say that I was once told I looked like a celebrity who dances ballet and lives in London, believe she's a Canadian as well... figure who she is and ta da you might have a picture or not...

4 comments:

  1. I resent being called broken and/or commitment phobic :(

    Oh, and as for that type thing...that really only counts for stuff like which Playboy centerfold you are most likely to spend the most time looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I should have clarified that I was referencing your stance on marriage... noth the other parts being broken or phobic in a general sense, take heart you get to the only normal one in my past - whatever normal is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can shift through our lives, but I'm not sure how much. As for who we date...I hope I can change my type, as the current makeup blows for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, I hope so too, as we can see, it isn't working one bit for me either. Though I have learned what to stay away from in a general professional sense - doctors and lawyers have been really bad for this heart of mine - the artists though challenging BI and AB have added more joy overall...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.