Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Darkness

HSBBF calls it the darkness, and while in the beginning I didn't agree, I do now. I agree and acknowledge that it is more a roving, spirit like darkness than what descends upon this lovely city for 6-8 months.
I have said and can be quoted as saying to LMDTB, whatever you give up know the risks, if it's worth it to you do it. I recant. I recant because I did something with AB that I thought I knew the risks about, and now I realize I miscalculated in an area that most people don't even need to factor in. I forgot to, decided to ignore, or a little bit of both, the AB is not committed and lets be really frank with ourselves will never be despite how he perpetually spins it. So ya, that decision, made way to a repeat of the decision a few times and other actions on my part, involving waiting for some pink lines, thankfully just one appeared. And so if you haven't caught the drift of the song and dance, I will be happily and freely drinking at Chez Moi alone or accompanied on Friday, come join, I might get drunk enough to haul the whole sordid mess out of my soul so we can exorcise this darkness. Because it needs to be done before I come to the anger stage - you know it is a part of the grieving process, and I and Lady Anger are distant friends, we know each other, and well let's just say she's due for a visit, so I can go through the motions of what the hell is your problem, so much for all you said, and then as she gets ready to leave, I get the fun part of taking responsibility, though that being said in all this mess. I have thought about that - how much responsibility is it for me to carry - two people made a choice, one person who knew in his heart he didn't love me...

Yay for sharing!!

4 comments:

  1. Well I guess we personify anger as a woman anyways, and I figured if I respect her maybe she won't make a bigger mess of things, though who knows maybe that's the way it's all suppose to go down, leave the polite words behind and replace them with honest anger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. note taken...
    xx
    LMDTB

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMDTB - I may not have the best advice to offer, but it seems I'm good a travelling roads wiser ones may not, so hell I'm an open non-judgemental ear, we all need one, consider this an open offer

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.