Friday, October 02, 2009

File This Under

Things I wish I could say to someone, things I would never want to say and all the stuff in between... you can pick out those phrases. And just in case you were wondering I heart Owen and Christina - the whole savior complex I've got going on - and and and I might have put an I Saw You in the local paper - AB thinks they're creepy and I do sort of, but in my defense it was an thank you to the incredibly nice, and possibly very handsome guy who as he ran past me on a local bridge cheered me on to catch up. Oh honey I would have if I could.

2 comments:

  1. I would have put one of those in the paper if it had happened to me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um honey I believe you have... maybe I'm remembering wrong though...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.