Sunday, November 21, 2010

Attn: East Coast Women

You apparently are not aware but you have an eligible bachelor in your midst.  Seriously.  I know everyone says all the good ones are gone but I believe while there might not be huge quantities left - there are some.  This one is even a doctor to be... kill two birds with one stone er shinny rock - snag a good guy and get your mother off your case for all the years you dated those emo man-children/aspiring *cough* er going nowhere musicians.  Who?  Well if I handed you his info then how would I know you worked for it.  Silly ladies, he is out there - keep looking and I'm sure you'll find him.

Hint - He comments on here once and while

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I promise I'm not fibbing - he does exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look dear all I here about is your complaining - I've decided it is now my mission to get you married off - consider me your yenta or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too young to be a yenta. But thanks for the help =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young or not at least I have my Botox to ensure I don't look old

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.