Saturday, November 06, 2010

"She Likes Boys Who Are Real"

My lovely aunt/godmother just emailed me in preparation for my upcoming trip to see her with my dad.  Apparently in the course of a year my cousin has gone from being obsessed with Edward (yes THAT Edward) to realizing there are boys who breathe and do not sparkle.  Wow this is going to be interesting, because I kind of liked her obsession.   I felt I needed to share that giggle.  But to the point well lovely folks I have one paper left to do and I am in the crunch time for training, eek. So... while I LOVE sharing all the drama in my life like AB and Mr. Bombastic I am seriously stressed out with the daily actions of life.

PS I gave in and bought jeggings I think I should be shot

4 comments:

  1. We designed jeggings last year and I dont believe the sales are doing all that well..

    Not sure what designer thought Jeggings were a good idea. Whats worse, I've seen a 50+ woman wearing them.

    And yes I agree in your opinion, you should be shot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after trying on all the jeans in the store and giving into my coworker's insistence I found that they were really no different than the skinny jeans. So alas we will see, my problem is I have a small waist relative to my ass - stretch is the only thing I can work with unless I want to tailor my jeans... but we'll see once pictures come back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only time will tell if I can rock the jegging

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.