Monday, April 04, 2011

I'm Back I Promise

I have a very busy past few days and this week and the next few weeks at that will be very busy.  But I promise to stay around for even short moments.

So X was in town this weekend, and the weather cooperated, sort of.  It was definitely whirlwind - I tried to make sure it wasn't crazy busy - we didn't do any sites like the MOA or Aquarium etc, but we did manage to find the days full and passing by too quickly.  I will give all the gushing details later, right now I have a case of the sads along with a case of the WTF is going on outside weatherwise and gah it's Monday, and well all those combined along with a still angry tummy about it's heavy inadvertant dosing of gluten will result in crying at my desk.  Crying in public is something I'm trying avoid after yesterday.

Moving on Ms J gets a brand spanking new possibly pink (secretly praying it's pink) hip on Wednesday.  So excited for her to be back kicking asses and taking names or whatever she normally does but can't do right now because she still cannot quite fire her delinquint hip bone. So thank goodness I have that to look forward to - that woman will keep me sane in these moments.

Anyways, life moves on, so I'm going to offer these lovely songs for you - the first artist cd was from X and the second we share a love for - they have two songs on their newest album that always make me think of X (and I am still looking for these ones online...) and last but not least what I felt asleep thanks only to Gravol yesterday as I clutched his tshirt... okay so that made me sound worse than it is... seriously I'm in one piece

Original Version



2 comments:

  1. I think you can rock those bangs that Diane Birch has. Seriously.
    Feel better, kiddo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have in previous years rocked those bangs, I don't do it now because one they're annoying as hell to keep straight and perfect and too they make me look really young. So how about I wait until I'm 35 and want to look 21.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.