Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Six Word Memoirs

Last year I purchased a Six-Word Memoir book on Love, Loss and Heartbreak - quite frankly it is brilliant. We did a little round of it on here too, I think there is so much that can be said in just six words:

Found you when I wasn't looking.

Your voice turns me completely speechless.

And well the list could go on - but I have packages to be completing - check it out: Six-Word Memoirs, they have all the different categories on their website - though I would also suggest checking out the book.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you S&P for you love of six-word memoirs. Hope you're posting over at smithmag.net/sixwords (if so, let me know you're profile so we can look out for you). We're doing a Six-Word Memoirs on Love & Heartbreak event at the 92nd St Y Tribeca this Feb 14, so "take someone to NYC" this year and come!
    - Larry, SMITH Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - Thanks for stopping by - I really think it is a brilliant idea the 6 word memoirs.

    Oh so so tempting and I know exactly who I would take - actually I know two people who I would take - Ms J would kill me if I went with out her but there is someone I would much rather spend V-day with...

    As to posting some - for sure I'll be around to post some gems I've been working on

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.