Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Couldn't Reach the Stool or My Confidence

I will confess I believe the cosmos has a sense of humor. I managed to get out of work early last Thursday and so hustled my tired self home. I had a premonition that gum and a little touch up was a good thing - so I did. AND low and behold who'd I see - my missed connection who I've never been able to track down since before Christmas - I honestly think we both looked a little shocked when we turned to each other - or my face could have had an Oh S@#$ what am I supposed to do now? And there in that moment I fell off the horse, bar stool or step stool I was on. He didn't do anything and as I waiting for him to get off the bus, who gets off before him Morning Bus Boy and I was like Oh of course - the two men of the #16 bus on at the same time and I'm here looking cute and yet nothing. I could pry my lovely self off the seat, but really? Isn't it the time for the men to do something? There I go being picky again.

For no other reason other than sometimes we need these kinds of songs to get back into the swing of things, I mean Pat Benatar isn't quite the ideal, love might be quite the fight, but seriously we're going for easier here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.