Friday, March 27, 2009

Boys with Instruments

According to the local urban/folk/indie paper I missed the boat. I missed getting on the I have a huge crush on you boat. See my favorite drummer, who happens to be non-tattooed (shocker for me because well the sleeve or half sleeve is normally a trump card for most men), his band is breaking out of the local scene. Yep, I have pined for years for this man and never felt I was in a place to pitch a proposal of dinner, drinks or Rook in any self respecting, I'm awesome, fall in love with me kind of way. And now, now I'm only a groupie, I can only every be a groupie, so what I've been head over stilletos for the man long before I could walk properly in them. So on that note, best of luck K and Eldorado, go forth and find her, because I don't see the stars changing on this one anytime soon or ever.

On to my new love, KOL, I could use one of them like a hole in my head, but hey, let's call that hole a fashion statement, I think we can work with it.


Use Somebody - KINGS OF LEON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.