Wednesday, June 06, 2012

A Few Laughs and It Seems to be Over

So I finally revealed to a few friends that I signed up for online dating, one of those being X, and all of them were thrilled.  Funny because I am sure not.  I have sifted through the profiles and maybe, just maybe there are like 2 maybe 3 possibilities.  They haven't contacted me and to be honest I'm not so sad about that.  The whole thing has just become one big *facepalm* and reminded me that I truly believe that the better option is face to face, those random encounters.  Maybe we need to start some kind of pay it forward date set up trend.  I know I have great guys who are not great for me - but alas.  Here we are, with really no options other than expand the next to long-long distance which I HATE.  Missed X bitterly when we weren't together and it's no way to really have a relationship.

So there we are the dating pool is dry once again.  I need a drink.


1 comment:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.