Thursday, June 07, 2012

*Facepalm*

I am at the point where I fear for my nose and my frontal lobe for the amount of *head desk* moments this on-line dating has resulted in.  I don't want to flog this issue but I just wish, and it's really a small wish, that the selection of men wouldn't be so, well depressing.  Between the ones looking for a servant or a mother to those who just seem royally "questionable," I am kind of afraid.  Honestly I'm kind of glad that for the last five years I've stepped away from the on-line dating world and also carved out a place of relative anonymity on-line.  I try to ensure anything I do on line is not linked to anything thing else, I do this primarily because of CEF but I also do it so times like this I can vent and not be worried that some tech savy boy has hunted me down.  Yes I even tweet separately.  Sure this kills some of my on-line clout, or almost all of it, but if I had to chose in the end I'd rather be obscure and honest than completely out of this altogether.

I am only going to give this website another week and then I'm out of there.  It doesn't seem to be worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.