Sunday, November 27, 2011

I May Have Shamelessly Offered My Cooking to Directory Boy

Okay so housekeeping first - Directory Boy needs a better initial set up because DB is already taken on the list.  So just a note, so it doesn't confuse y'all we'll call him by his full name for now.

So while we might cross off him off the list of potentials - and I'm fine with that - I must admit that I did offer him some home cooking.  We just happen to be from the same randomly small ethnic group - and it has some unique-ish food.   I was a little reluctant at first to throw it out there - but I did.  So who knows.  But yep, I've become the woman who shamelessly whores out her cooking in the hopes of snagging a man.  Heck what else can I do, it's not really a program where I can just roll up my kilt, like I could in high school... not that I did that either, kind of smacks of desperation.  Ah who am I kidding offering out non-beet borscht also sort of smacks of that too, without the necessary leg shaving.

3 comments:

  1. What small ethnic group might that be?
    I know I like a guy more than I want to admit, when I find myself wanting to cook for him... in hopes I'll win his heart thru his stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eastern European Mennonite - so the food is similar to German and Russian with a few little differences depending on where they were settled in Europe and where they settled in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.