Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life is Funny

As of Thursday I hadn't seen Mr Beer Man anywhere else on campus and today he's everywhere and he has a real name - not that that matters - he has no FB.  Seriously men, get FB.  It's a necessary recognizance tool.  But whatever - because well I don't have time for him or anyone - even myself it seems.  I finally went for one of the first solo runs of this semester yesterday.  Crazy I know.  I forgot how amazing it feels to just do a 3 mile lung burner - just put it out there and then come home and fling myself in various ways over my BOSU ball.  Sweat is a good thing. Another good thing - new music.  Florence + the Machine and the Fray both have new music.  Thank freaking goodness.  On that update like note - the Fray.  Now back to my regular scheduled program of getting papers done!  Woot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.