Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Changes

I started school today, I quit work on Friday and X and I are no longer a couple.  And I all I want in all this change is him.  He is an amazing, sweet, smart, handsome, talented, funny and gentle yet strong man.  A man I am crazy about and I know I will always be to some extent or another - there aren't a lot of great men in this world.  He even bought me amazing jewelry I will cherish with no hints whatsoever. So why?  Why didn't I jump on the next plane?  I cannot bend time and space - we are in different time zones, different countries and different life journeys and we could go on living with 5 minutes of bbm and the occasional Skype date as the glue, but the glue I really need more than anything is knowing in the nights I have anxiety and nigh terrors that I can cling to him and not my cold blackberry.  If I could have I would have bent everything imaginable for this man - but maybe for us that just isn't enough.



They are right - I just wish I could have held on longer.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks dear - you did good in setting us up. I love him to bits, but that isn't enough right now, or maybe ever. But he does give me hope there are good ones left in the sea.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.