Friday, August 05, 2011

One Hot Mess

I realized today that large retro sunglasses were not designed for blocking out sun, no they were designed to hide the quiet tears you have while on the train. Why was I committing a cardinal transit sin - open displays of emotion - X missed his flight to see me.  X had is own NLLL day which resulted in that moment - his car dying in the middle of the freaking state - seriously honey one more reason you don't live in the middle of freaking nowhere - but neither is his fault.  I am tired from the crying.  I know I won't see him for a while - maybe a long while.  I feel horrible for him having to fix his car - his vacation being consumed by a belt (one more reason I don't drive - no car maintenance but this isn't the time for that either).  So I'm drinking Rose from the bottle, making the pie I was going to make this weekend for Ms J, her beau and X and wondering what cosmically happened today.

Bottom line if you hear really loud sobbing and Lady Antebellum from the East side of town just leave me be - I'll be okay - seriously.

Did I mention I miss him? Did I mention CW thinks that the only way he can make it up to me is with this:

Funny girl - though I might really like that - I would much much rather just be able to wake up next to him tomorrow and every day after that if I had my way.

3 comments:

  1. awwwww sweetie.
    You should have called or texted me.
    Drinking from the bottle = awesome!
    Ring = pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to call - but I just got to the point where I couldn't deal with people - you know? So I ordered very expensive pizza and the first season of Mad Men. I am going for a run this morning with my PU and Ms J and her man are going to occupy me tonight.

    My new roommate might hop a bus/train with me and go down to Seattle for Sunday to Monday since I have a hotel room I need to use.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.