Wednesday, March 02, 2011

So Apparently I Still Have the Grumpies

I have this thing I like to call OCD, it may or may not be that, but I don't like a messy chaotic space. Stacks of things are fine, dishes in the dishrack are fine, shoes by the door (lined up) are fine, etc. BUT a paper explosion on my work desk and so many boxes in my living room that I cannot use the kitchen table or put things away makes me anxious. It makes me want to scream. I am trying to be so so chill with my new roommate's slow speed, but I'm slowly feeling the effects at my failed fake it til I feel it mantra. It's okay, mess is okay, the mess will be gone... So when all that fails, I go look at pretty things, expensive pretty things on gaunt models. It reminds me there are nice things, and that food is one of those nice things. So behold the new Anthropologie wedding dress collection...and for the record NO I am not planning, intending or discussing such an event, it is not even a twinkle in this lady's eye.

4 comments:

  1. I love the ruffles, wouldn't wear the silly thing but it's cute to look at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the grumpies get better. Chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No chocolate won't help these grumpies... they're the I miss my boyfriend grumpies and I have PMS too boot - not a good combo

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.