Monday, March 07, 2011

Slowly But Surely

I am being productive.  I will confess I go through fits and spurts of productivity.  Today is one of those days - I mailed of my deposit to graduate school, sent my old roommate her mail, went for a run and applied for graduation.  I am a little or a whole lot cheesed that the program I was in completely changed so I don't get credit for it - but to be honest, I don't really care.  See if I cared I would have taken the remaining classes and got the credit for it.  In the end I get more or less the same degree - it's a post baccalaureate - and to be honest I'm over it - though I wish I had been over it sooner, damn late fee was expensive.... I also got my stuff together for my taxes - woot me and I have a to do list for tomorrow.

This folks is what running does for me - it gets my brain working properly.

But one brain though it is good, is not as good as multiple brains.   I need a dress of X's graduation.  I know it would help if you knew what I looked like - think average/petite, pearish shape with boobs.  I had been considering a convertible dress since I could rehash it for multiple events while I'm with X.  I haven't decided if I am going to do the whole convocation this second time around for me...

So ladies - an "affordable," classy dress that can be dressed up or down - where would you shop? And I don't want to look like a bridesmaid.  But since I do love vintage I was considering this option, it's classy, timeless and it will keep me running my ass off until May. Color then becomes an issue. I will tell you I do have similar dresses, I guess that is my taste.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you already have a dress you like, why not go for it? I'm sure he's going to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes you would say that TOITB, you are a guy. Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm looking, sure I have dresses that I like, but I was looking for something new/fresh/special given the occassion, and a good classic dress is always valuable.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.