Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Madness!

Well the whole world seems to be going sideways in it's various ways - I'm trying to get off sugar, and yet I haven't managed to get it out of me 100% and you know what? I'm okay with it.  I'm not going to call it cheating - I'm going to call it being practical.  Why? Because I look at enough labels for everything else - I am not sitting down to anything sweet, no fruit, no chocolate, no additives - that I add.  So when I do add something like soy milk to a latte or a half pump of sweeter I think it is part of doing this to the best of my sanity.

Anyways not the point of the blog - the point is to highlight the other March Madness show downs aside from the obvious one:

The Fug Girls, the brilliant, sharp tongued fashion bloggers are hosting a showdown of the fuglies, vote for your favorite and if you dare get into the heated discussions around intentional fugging and oh honey no's

Out of Print Clothing has developed the AMAZING, FREAKING AMAZING, I tell you, idea of a classic lit show down.  I will tell you I have a vested interest in this, this is the land on which blood will be spilled for me - I will not let my books go down without a fight. 

Virgin Radio in my hometown is having a cereal show down - this apparently is also hotly contested based on the dialogue on the radio.  I am basing my vote on what I miss the most - today's battle - Life vs. Raisin Brain.  Heck I'm all for more fibre in the diet, but there are decent GF versions of this of Life, nope - and I miss it.  I miss figuring out just how much milk you could add and get enough liquid and still have crunch...

So check it out peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.